diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog new file mode 100644 index 0000000..2df6a5e --- /dev/null +++ b/debian/changelog @@ -0,0 +1,6 @@ +golded-plus (1.1.5-0) unstable; urgency=low + + * Initial Release, debianized by Stas Degteff + + -- Stas Degteff Mon, 4 Jun 2009 19:41:01 +0500 + diff --git a/debian/control b/debian/control new file mode 100644 index 0000000..2829683 --- /dev/null +++ b/debian/control @@ -0,0 +1,14 @@ +Source: golded-plus +Section: contrib/mail +Priority: optional +Maintainer: Stas Degteff +Homepage: http://golded-plus.sourceforge.net +Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 4.0.0), libncurses5-dev, iconv +#Standards-Version: 3.6.1 + +Package: golded-plus +Architecture: i386 +Depends: ${shlibs:Depends} +Description: Golded+ - an FTN message editor + GoldED+ is popular Fidonet mail editor. + It supports message bases: OPUS, JAM, Squish, FrontDoor and more other. diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright new file mode 100644 index 0000000..61eda70 --- /dev/null +++ b/debian/copyright @@ -0,0 +1,75 @@ +______________________________________________________________________ + + GoldED + Goldware Utilities + The Goldware Library + Open Source Code License + 21. November 1998 +______________________________________________________________________ + + +License +------- + +GoldED and the Goldware Utilities are licensed under the GNU General +Public License (GPL), version 2. For the full text of the license, see +the file COPYING. + +The Goldware Library is licensed under the GNU Library General Public +License (LGPL), version 2. For the full text of the license, see the +file COPYING.LIB. If necessary to comply with GPL, the Goldware +Library is also licensed under GPL, version 2. + +Additionally, permission is hereby specifically given to link GoldED, +the Goldware Utilities and the Goldware Library with any software or +software library that meets the Open Source Definition, as given on +http://www.opensource.org. This includes GPL, LGPL, BSD, X Consortium, +Artistic, MozPL, QPL and most derivatives of MozPL. + +However, the author(s) of GoldED, Goldware Utilities and Goldware +Library reserve the right to refuse acceptance into the official +source tree of modifications that make the programs or library depend +on software or software libraries that is not licensed under GPL or +LGPL. + + +Comments +-------- + +The additional permission to link with non-GPL/LGPL software may be +slightly controversial. The intent is to allow developers a greater +freedom to create specialized versions of GoldED. Examples could be a +GUI "KGoldED" linked with QT, a "MozGoldED" mail/news component for +Mozilla using NGLayout for displaying HTML, a GoldED with an embedded +Perl scripting engine or whatever. However, we cannot allow the core +GoldED or Goldware Library to be dependent on these specialized +versions, so developers should take care to make their specialized +modifications modular and "stubifiable" if necessary. + +Parts of the Goldware Library is derived from the source of the old +Shareware CXL 5.2 library by Mike Smedley, from which I bought a +source license many years ago. I have made very extensive +modifications (for example, the original was DOS only), but much code +is essentially unchanged (gwin*.cpp). CXL was taken over from Mike +Smedley by Innovative Data Concepts (IDC), which renamed it TCXL and +continued development along somewhat different lines, which I did not +agree with (or at least not easily port GoldED to). However, it seems +that TCXL never really became successful. At least I could not find +anything new about TCXL and Innovative Data Concepts on the Internet +(as of 15. november 1998). I could not even find IDC's website, so in +this day and age where any succesful business has a website, I suspect +that they no longer exist. I even tried to find Mike Smedley, but +apparently he has vanished off the face of the earth, or has lost +interest in programming entirely. I did find some postings (on +DejaNews) on a sports newsgroup by a Mike Smedley, but I doubt that +it's the same guy. + +So, even though parts of the Goldware Library technically are still +copyrighted by Mike Smedley, I see so serious problems in using them. +If anyone should happen to know Mike Smedley and how to contact him, I +would very much appreciate to get the information, so we can clear up +this issue. + +Odinn Sorensen, +the Golded's author. +______________________________________________________________________ diff --git a/debian/rules b/debian/rules new file mode 100755 index 0000000..91d7201 --- /dev/null +++ b/debian/rules @@ -0,0 +1,133 @@ +#!/usr/bin/make -f + +# Uncomment this to turn on verbose mode. +export DH_VERBOSE=1 + +export DH_COMPAT=4 +#export DEBIAN=1 +#export PACKAGE=binkd1 +PREFIX=$(CURDIR)/debian/golded-plus +DOCS= docs/license.txt docs/notework.txt docs/readme.txt \ + docs/rusfaq.txt docs/rusfaq.koi8r docs/rusfaq.utf8 docs/tips.txt docs/todowork.txt \ + docs/tokencfg.txt docs/tokentpl.txt docs/notework.rus docs/notework.koi8r \ + docs/notework.utf8 manuals/gold_ref.txt manuals/gold_usr.txt + +IMOPT=-m 644 +IBOPT=-m 755 + +# These are used for cross-compiling and for saving the configure script +# from having to guess our platform (since we know it already) +DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE) +DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE) + +ifeq (,$(findstring debug,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS))) + CONFIGURE_OPTIONS += --with-debug +endif +ifneq (,$(findstring nostrip,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS))) + INSTALL_PROGRAM += -s +endif + +default: + @echo "What's do?" + +configure: configure-stamp +configure-stamp: + dh_testdir + # Add here commands to configure the package. + touch configure-stamp + +build: build-stamp + +build-stamp: configure-stamp + dh_testdir + + # Add here commands to compile the package. + if [ ! -f golded3/mygolded.h ]; then \ + cp golded3/mygolded.__h golded3/mygolded.h ;\ + echo "golded3/mygolded.h is created now. Please edit this file" ;\ + exit 1 ;\ + fi + POSTVER=`sed -n "1s/.*(//; 1s/).*/-debian/; 1s/[^-]*-//; 1p" debian/changelog` sed -i.orig -e "s/\#define __GVER_POSTVERSION__ .*/\#define __GVER_POSTVERSION__ \"-${POSTVER}\"/" golded3/mygolded.h + make PLATFORM=lnx +ifneq (,$(findstring nostrip,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS))) + make PLATFORM=lnx strip +endif + cd docs; make tokentpl.txt; make tokencfg.txt + iconv -c -f cp866 -t koi8-r docs/rusfaq.txt | sed 2s/cp866/koi8-r/ >docs/rusfaq.koi8r + iconv -c -f cp866 -t utf8 docs/rusfaq.txt | sed 2s/cp866/utf-8/ >docs/rusfaq.utf8 + iconv -c -f cp866 -t koi8-r docs/notework.rus | sed 2s/cp866/koi8-r/ >docs/notework.koi8r + iconv -c -f cp866 -t utf8 docs/notework.rus | sed 2s/cp866/utf-8/ >docs/notework.utf8 + + + touch build-stamp + +clean: + dh_testdir + dh_testroot + rm -f build-stamp configure-stamp + + # Add here commands to clean up after the build process. + -$(MAKE) clean + - rm -r bin/ + + dh_clean + +install: build + dh_testdir + dh_testroot + dh_clean -k + dh_installdirs + + install -d $(PREFIX)/usr/bin + install $(IBOPT) bin/*lnx bin/golded $(PREFIX)/usr/bin/ + install -d $(PREFIX)/usr/man/man1 + install $(IMOPT) docs/*.1 $(PREFIX)/usr/man/man1/ + ln $(PREFIX)/usr/man/man1/golded.1 $(PREFIX)/usr/man/man1/gedlnx.1 + ln $(PREFIX)/usr/man/man1/goldnode.1 $(PREFIX)/usr/man/man1/gnlnx.1 + ln $(PREFIX)/usr/man/man1/rddt.1 $(PREFIX)/usr/man/man1/rddtlnx.1 + install -d $(PREFIX)/usr/share/doc/golded-plus + install $(IMOPT) $(DOCS) $(PREFIX)/usr/share/doc/golded-plus + install -d $(PREFIX)/usr/share/doc/golded-plus/examples + cp -r cfgs/{config,template} $(PREFIX)/usr/share/doc/golded-plus/examples/ + install -d $(PREFIX)/usr/share/golded-plus/ + cp -r cfgs/{charset,colorset} $(PREFIX)/usr/share/golded-plus/ + -find $(PREFIX)/usr/share/golded-plus/ $(PREFIX)/usr/share/doc/golded-plus/examples/ -name CVS -exec rm -r '{}' ';' + +# Build architecture-independent files here. +binary-indep: build install +# We have nothing to do by default. + +# Build architecture-dependent files here. +binary-arch: build install + dh_testdir + dh_testroot +# dh_installdebconf + dh_installdocs +# dh_installexamples +# dh_installmenu +# dh_installlogrotate +# dh_installemacsen +# dh_installpam +# dh_installmime +# dh_installinit +# dh_installcron + dh_installman +# dh_installinfo +# dh_undocumented + dh_installchangelogs + dh_link +ifneq (,$(findstring nostrip,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS))) + dh_strip +endif + dh_compress + dh_fixperms +# dh_makeshlibs + dh_installdeb +# dh_perl + dh_shlibdeps + dh_gencontrol + dh_md5sums + dh_builddeb + +binary: binary-indep binary-arch +.PHONY: build clean binary-indep binary-arch binary install configure