// ------------------------------------------------------------------ // GoldED+ // Copyright (C) 1990-1999 Odinn Sorensen // Copyright (C) 1999-2000 Alexander S. Aganichev // Copyright (C) 2012 Golded+ team // ------------------------------------------------------------------ // This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or // modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as // published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the // License, or (at your option) any later version. // // This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, // but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of // MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU // General Public License for more details. // // You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License // along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software // Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, // MA 02111-1307 USA // ------------------------------------------------------------------ // $Id$ // ------------------------------------------------------------------ // Template handling definitions. // ------------------------------------------------------------------ // top lines of built-in template #define TPL_BUILTIN_TOP_MAIN \ "@header= @oecho (@caddr) @align{79}{=}\n" \ "@header Msg : @msgno of @msgs@align{44}@attr\n" // second lines of built-in template, only for email/news areas #define TPL_BUILTIN_TOP_INTERNET \ "@header From : @ofrom@align{60}@odtime\n" \ "@header To : @oto\n" // second lines of built-in template, only for FTN areas #define TPL_BUILTIN_TOP_FTN_FROM \ "@header From : @oname@align{44}@oaddr@align{60}@odtime\n" // third lines of built-in template, only for FTN NETMAIL areas #define TPL_BUILTIN_TOP_FTN_TO_NETMAIL \ "@header To : @dname@align{44}@daddr\n" // third lines of built-in template, only for FTN non-NETMAIL areas #define TPL_BUILTIN_TOP_FTN_TO_NOTNETMAIL \ "@header To : @dname\n" \ // alternate lines of built-in template, only for FTN (all areas) #define TPL_BUILTIN_TOP_FTN \ "@header From : @oname@align{44}@oaddr@align{60}@odtime\n" \ "@net@header To : @dname@align{44}@daddr\n" \ "@echo@header To : @dname\n" \ "@local@header To : @dname\n" // rest lines of built-in template, for all cases #define TPL_BUILTIN_BODY \ "@header Subj : @subject\n" \ "@header@align{79}{=}\n" \ "@moved* Replying to a msg in @oecho (@odesc)\n@moved\n" \ "@changed* Changed by @cname (@caddr), @cdate @ctime.\n" \ "@changed\n" \ "@forward* Forwarded from @oecho by @fname (@faddr).\n" \ "@forward* Originally by: @oname (@oaddr), @odate @otime.\n" \ "@forward* Originally to: @dname{}{}{all}.\n" \ "@forward\n" \ "@message\n" \ "@forward\n" \ "\n" \ " Hello @pseudo{}{}{everybody}!\n" \ "@new\n" \ "@position\n" \ "@replyReplying to a msg dated @odate @otime, from @oname{me}{you} to @dname{me}{you}{all}.\n" \ "@reply@position\n" \ "@quoted@odate @otime, @oname{I}{you} wrote to @dname{me}{you}{all}:\n" \ "@quoted@position\n" \ "@comment@odate @otime, @oname{I}{you} wrote to @dname{me}{you}{all}:\n" \ "@comment@position\n" \ "@quotebuf\n" \ "@quotebuf@odate @otime, @oname{I}{you} wrote to @dname{me}{you}{all}:\n" \ "@quotebuf\n" \ "@quote\n\n" \ "@cfname\n\n" \ "\n"