$Id$ LANGUAGE SOURCES FOR MBSE BBS. ============================== This directory contains the language sources for MBSE BBS. The file Language.xref is only a reference file with linenumbers and source references. The files english.txt, dutch.txt and italian.txt are the real language sources. The resulting files dutch.lang, english.lang and italian.lang are placed in the ~/etc directory where the bbs will expect them to be. If you make your own language files, use Language.xref as a guide. The syntax for each language line is: KEYS|Language line The keys are the keys that the users must press for the right response. Order is important. The "|" character is a seperator, the rest of the language line is the line shown to the user. Trailing spaces are important! If you do create language sources then I would like that you make them public available and send them to me so I can include them in the source distribution. Michiel. Current language maintainters: english Michiel Broek dutch Michiel Broek italian NERvOus spanisch Redy Rodriguez galego Redy Rodriguez german Harald Wuensch germandu Malte Tychsen <2:240/9350@fidonet>