/***************************************************************************** * * File ..................: mbuseradd/rad64c.c * Purpose ...............: MBSE BBS Shadow Password Suite * Last modification date : 25-Sep-2000 * Original Source .......: Shadow Password Suite * Original Copyrioght ...: Julianne Frances Haugh and others. * ***************************************************************************** * Copyright (C) 1997-2000 * * Michiel Broek FIDO: 2:280/2802 * Beekmansbos 10 * 1971 BV IJmuiden * the Netherlands * * This file is part of MBSE BBS. * * This BBS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the * Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any * later version. * * MBSE BBS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU * General Public License for more details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License * along with MBSE BBS; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free * Software Foundation, 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA. *****************************************************************************/ /* * Copyright 1989 - 1992, Julianne Frances Haugh * All rights reserved. * * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions * are met: * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the * documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * 3. Neither the name of Julianne F. Haugh nor the names of its contributors * may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software * without specific prior written permission. * * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY JULIE HAUGH AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE * IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE * ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL JULIE HAUGH OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE * FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL * DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS * OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) * HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT * LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY * OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF * SUCH DAMAGE. */ #include "../config.h" #include "rad64.h" #ifndef HAVE_C64I /* * c64i - convert a radix 64 character to an integer */ int c64i(char c) { if (c == '.') return (0); if (c == '/') return (1); if (c >= '0' && c <= '9') return (c - '0' + 2); if (c >= 'A' && c <= 'Z') return (c - 'A' + 12); if (c >= 'a' && c <= 'z') return (c - 'a' + 38); else return (-1); } /* * i64c - convert an integer to a radix 64 character */ int i64c(int i) { if (i <= 0) return ('.'); if (i == 1) return ('/'); if (i >= 2 && i < 12) return ('0' - 2 + i); if (i >= 12 && i < 38) return ('A' - 12 + i); if (i >= 38 && i < 63) return ('a' - 38 + i); return ('z'); } #endif #ifndef HAVE_A64L /* * l64a - convert a long to a string of radix 64 characters */ char *l64a(long l) { static char buf[8]; int i = 0; if (l < 0L) return ((char *) 0); do { buf[i++] = i64c ((int) (l % 64)); buf[i] = '\0'; } while (l /= 64L, l > 0 && i < 6); return (buf); } /* * a64l - convert a radix 64 string to a long integer */ long a64l(const char *s) { int i; long value; long shift = 0; for (i = 0, value = 0L;i < 6 && *s;s++) { value += (c64i (*s) << shift); shift += 6; } return (value); } #endif /* !HAVE_A64L */